Isolation and Quarantine for Rural Communities
Half-day, management-level, instructor-led course designed to provide small, rural, and remote communities with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively plan for and respond to events that require isolation and/or quarantine of their populations in a variety of low- and high-impact situations. This course serves as primer for additional courses on this issue in discipline-specific areas. Students should review Prerequisite Module 5 content and video prior to class attendance.
- Participant must be a U.S. citizen
- Review of Module 5 content and video prior to class attendance - Module 5 Student Material
- IS 100b: National Incident Management System
- IS 100.HCb: National Incident Management for Healthcare/Hospitals
- IS-520 – Introduction to Continuity of Operations Planning for Pandemic Influenzas
- IS 700: National Incident Management System – An Introduction
- Equivalent FEMA courses that provide basic understanding of the NIMS structure and ICS.
Currently scheduled deliveries are listed below. Submit a course request form to request a delivery in your community.