Rural Isolation and Quarantine for Public Health and Healthcare Professionals
Four hour, performance-level, instructor-led course designed to follow the prerequisite course, MGT 433 Isolation and Quarantine for Rural Communities. This course expands on concepts introduced in MGT 433, and consists of two customized training modules specifically tailored toward course participants in the public health and medical fields. In this module, participants will become familiar with guidance that assists communities in planning for isolation and quarantine (I&Q), such the National Response Framework and its implications in the healthcare community. Participants will be introduced to actions public health and medical facility planners should consider when planning for I&Q.
- MGT-433 Isolation & Quarantine for Rural Communities
- Participant must be a U.S. citizen
- IS 100b: National Incident Management System
- IS 100.HCb: National Incident Management for Healthcare/Hospitals
- IS-520 – Introduction to Continuity of Operations Planning for Pandemic Influenzas
- IS 700: National Incident Management System – An Introduction
- Equivalent FEMA courses that provide basic understanding of the NIMS structure and ICS.
Currently scheduled deliveries are listed below. Submit a course request form to request a delivery in your community.
in Tifton, GA
in Peoria, IL
in Princeton, KY
in New Philadelphia, OH